Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Overly loved Ninja Assassin

I watched yesterday the movie that Paris Hilton liked, Chris Brown and Omarion loved.

I liked it, i loved Rain, hes become a good actor. I didn’t even think about the bad boy song too much while looking at the movie.

It started a bit slow but the actually fight scenes were really cool and talented made.

Raizos (Rains) attitude rocked and he carried the movie splendid.

But me and my friend laughed our ass off when a dude said he looks like someone from a boy band, well Rain is just one of Koreans biggest pop singers. x’D

It’s a movie t watch, a totally cool movie! I’m thinking about watching it again!! : D

XoXo

ps. But Raizo still reminds me annoyingly of the name Rambo….

[Via http://asfinland.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment