Saturday, December 26, 2009

Paris Believed In Santa Until...Get This, 16!

I, mean, I don’t want to sound rude or inconsiderate, but come on! 16, Paris? Wow.

Paris Hilton confessed that she believed in Santa until she was 16 saying:

“I’m like a kid at this time of year and I just can’t wait. I literally believed in Santa Claus until I was around 16! My mom still puts a stocking out for me so I can still pretend.”

Know, contrary to popular belief, I don’t believe Paris Hilton is as dumb or naive as the media portrays her. But for some reason, I’m not finding this “confession” shocking at all. I kind of expect something like this from her.

I admit, I’m kind of with her on wishing Santa was still real. Hell, who wouldn’t want some strange guy breaking into their homes, eating your cookies, and leaving you “presents?”

Door closed.

-Damien

[Via http://closethedoorplease.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment