Saturday, September 5, 2009

PARIS HILTON AND DOUG REINHARDT ARE IN ITALY

I can’t understand why Doug Reinhardt is  back with Paris  Hilton. But he is. The couple attended the premiere of Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans at the Venice film festival. Because Paris really believes that her  Paris, Not France documentary film,  is art about her life, so she’s  appearing at all the film festivals to  plug it.

I  haven’t  seen the film  yet and I will. But already I know what its going to be like. 

It will go like  this. “I was born so rich. But I wanted to work for my own money. So I started speaking in a minnie mouse Marilyn Monroe voice, because that’s what the people wanted. But that’s not the real Paris. It’s just a construct. The real Paris is like Princess Diana.”

I’m kidding! But having seen the movie  trailer of this doco…. that’s kinda what Paris Hilton said was the draw to her film.

And seriously, why is Doug Reinhardt back with Paris Hilton? Oh, right! [Image via: Splash News]

[Via http://horiwood.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment